| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Earlton, On in August is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 88.8mm (3.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 14:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Earlton, On August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Earlton, On, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Earlton, On:
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 301 kms (187 miles) NW
- Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada - 302.5 kms (188 miles) NW
- Timmins, On, Canada - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NW
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) NW
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 127.5 kms (79.2 miles) SW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 283.8 kms (176.4 miles) SW
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) SW
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) SSW
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) ENE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 91.5 kms (56.9 miles) SSE
- North Bay, On, Canada - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) S
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 303.6 kms (188.6 miles) ESE
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) SE
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 253.3 kms (157.4 miles) SE
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) S